Eclipse(90-94) rear wing on the Starion

OPTIMUSPRIME

Would like to know if anybody has tried this before, or has taken any mesurments to install this longer wing. I always liked the idea of a longer rear spoiler, not race wings spoliers in top of the factory one. I also thought of maybe some "bondo" and molding and adding about 2-3" to the spoiler.

one of each in the drive. the 1g spoiler is 44 1/2 wide and is rounded where it meets the glass and goes up the side. the quests is 52 wide and square all around. not that it couldnt be done but youd have to cut and bondo ALOT. i do like the longer wing though.

which one? Aero tech? If it is,   then is not worth it spending $500+ for a 2" longer spoiler plus adding bondo to cover factory hole, i mean thats what i remember from the guy and saw the pic, you know. Theres got to be a car with a spoiler we can attach and make it look better than factory. I just hate the small factory rear spoiler.   Im not sure if any of you seen the ones they have on the hondas....looks kinda flat and real looong(about 5-6") real nice!!! If I see a pic of one I'll post it.  I know a friend of mine that his friend had a custom job done to his spolier , 2" longer and charged him $300 for it. My friend told me it was bearly notable. So maybe 3-4"...

An old friend of mine had a f40 style wing molded to his conquest. His name was Jacob and believe he use to be a member. I do remember it looked really nice. I haven't spoken to him in a really long time. He eventually sold the car and I have never seen it since. It was painted yellow with a built motor, mpi, big turbo, aftermarket wing etc.