WARNING: SDS Crank trigger install

For those of you planning to to use a crank trigger setup for your MPI conversion DO NOT USE YOUR OLD STOCK PULLEY! Do yourself a favor and buy a SOLID pulley. I found out the hard way. Due to age and design my Old stock pulley flexed and the mags ate up my hall sensor. Now I need a new pulley(already on the way from Conicelli, Thanks Mike!), mags and a hall sensor. It will be a week or two before m caris up and running again. Had I known these pulleys were avaiable at the time I would have definately used one instead. Just thought I warn you guys before you make the same mistake as I did. Lesson learned!

Thanks, Ed

For those of you planning to to use a crank trigger setup for your MPI conversion DO NOT USE YOUR OLD STOCK PULLEY! Do yourself a favor and buy a SOLID pulley. I found out the hard way. Due to age and design my Old stock pulley flexed and the mags ate up my hall sensor. Now I need a new pulley(already on the way from Conicelli, Thanks Mike!), mags and a hall sensor. It will be a week or two before m caris up and running again. Had I known these pulleys were avaiable at the time I would have definately used one instead. Just thought I warn you guys before you make the same mistake as I did. Lesson learned!

Thanks, Ed

case in point why I went with not just a new pulley but the solid pulley.

Definetely do yourself a favor and buy a new pulley when you install the magnets!!

I have several strings on this pulley in this engine mods board if you need info check it out...

http://www.starquestclub.com/cgi-bin/starq...;num=1016396011

Sorry to see that happened to ya Ed. :(     It's always something...  ::)