Re:  fiberglass parts? i know where and cheaper

JustPaus_88TSi

Guest castmem
Doors, front fenders, 1 piece front airdam, niftier lookin rear spoiler, and a few different variations of the hood (i.e. 83 style, reversed cowl induction hood, and some other style that looks kool). Oh heres an idea, a full fiberglass dash that would be bolt on but is euro style with the guages in the center of the dash. Always been partial to that.

You may want to take into acct that others have tried to make and offer fiberglass parts to this community befor and have come up short on demand , sure you will get 40+ replies out of people wanting everything from airdams to tail pipes done in fiberglass, but when it come time to put the smack down they will all be running like roaches with the light on. Good Luck , you will need it .

Yup, that's the problem.  But, if someone is THAT bored.  By all means, please make them and I'll definitely go in for a custom job.  Let me put in my order now (as long as it's not spensive - ha!):

- custom hood w/ cobra scoop w/ cowl & naca cut outs on the sides

- air dam & bumper similar to the stock, but straight down or 1 piece w/ the

header panel w/ an air duct / mugen bottom  _...._

- over fender, w/ rear vent

- side skirts w/ brake duct

- rear bumper w/ diffuser

Morphing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Front Fenders

1 Piece bumper/Airdam with adjustable splitter.

The hoods we have in production now are Great, we have choices between 83 style and a cowel hood.  

We really NEED front fenders, these cars are nose pigs, ask anyone that has AutoX'd one....

just my personal order....

Yellow_quest