Are you sick of the orange glow? PLACE YOUR ORDER

sapper

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Come on guys! I think we only need like 3 more people, maybe 2. We can do this! Just like the rest of the guys who have bought into this, I want my gauges too! My car will look so bad a** with these things! There has to be atleast 3 more interested in doin this. Who's next!!??  ;D

Hey guys, I hope everyone who has ordered their gauges, reads this! I contacted Speedhut, and they said, if we can come close to the 25 minimum goal number, which we already have with 22/23, and everyone who has pre-ordered is very excited, and eager to get their gagues. They will go ahead and tool them up for us! I'm gonna write them one more time, just to make sure, and to get more details. I'll post again, when I know more. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Later,

Jay

OK, I got a reply from SpeedHut. As of now, with StarQuestpilot's order, we now have 22 orders. If Starship gets in in the next couple days, that will make 23. I'm gonna contact Speedhut again, and see if thy were serious about negotiating on our goal number,25, and see if they will build em with the current 23. Like I said, I'll post again, when I know more. Talk to ya soon guys!

Jay

OK, now with Wallyaguirre now in the group, we are only like 1-2 people away from hitting our 25 goal. I think I'm gonna hold off for a few days on contacting SpeedHut. Reason being, part of the original deal was the first 25 get free graphix & stuff on their gauges. I don't want to rush the tooling, and close the deal before all 25 get their free stuff. So if anyone else wants a set of thes gauges without being charged for the xtras, you better hurry with only 1-2 spaces left. Starship buddy, I hope you order yours soon. I'd hate for you to loose out since you've been waiting since March. If we dont hit the 25 mark by the middle of next week, I'll contact SpeedHut, and see if they will begin tooling for us who have been waiting for like forever!! OK guys, I'll talk to you soon.

How long will it take before the full amount gets charged? It might be hard for me during holiday time, unless it takes at least a month.

Also, if I cant get in on this initial purchase will it be available later, but at the regular higher price?

And, how can I get rid of the rest of the orange glow to match the new guages? Will the led's they have on the accessories page do this, or is there another way?

OK, as soon as we hit the 25 target number. Speed Hut will start their tooling procedure. If I remember correctly, they won't charge us the full price until they are completed and ready to be shipped. I don't remember the total amount of time it takes for the whole process though. I would say between 2-5 weeks. I thought the website said how, I'll check.

Jay

OK, as soon as we hit the 25 target number. Speed Hut will start their tooling procedure. If I remember correctly, they won't charge us the full price until they are completed and ready to be shipped. I don't remember the total amount of time it takes for the whole process though. I would say between 2-5 weeks. I thought the website said how, I'll check.

Yes, even after this initial purchase, our gauges will be available, but at the full price. By doin it now, you can save yourself $20 - $30.

About the other orange glow in the car. That thought has been crossing my mind as well. The LEDs they sell may do the job, I'm not sure. All I know, is that you'll have to take apart your environment control cluster to change `em if they can be. Persoanlly, I think the rest of the orange glow in the car, is part of the actual molding of the part. If they could find a way to tool us up a new environment control

unit face plate, if it can even be changed, that would be awesome! I actually brought that point up earlier in this topic.

Well, I'll talk to ya later guys. Happy Moding!

Jay

Hey guys! I just checked out our club purchase page on SpeedHut's website, and it's true! We did hit 25!!! YAHOO! We did it! Anyone who still wants the GP buy deal pricing still can, but they have to hurry. Once tooling is done & closed (about 4-6 weeks) pricing goes up to normal costs. So if you want in, you still can, but only for a short time more!!

I just ordered mine

been waiting about a year for this to happen ;D

never thought it would though

even upgraded inverter at no extra charge

I got the reverse glo white face with blue #s

mitsu symbol on right side  my screen name on left(dan87quest)

and had to have the flames

good job sapper ;)

Hey cant they make cut outs for the light switches that match also? Isnt that the same material? Couldnt you put the blue bulbs in and make it match? Ive seen the cheap overlay sets on Ebay and they include this. And if they could make a face for the climate control, I might consider pawning my kids Xmas gifts ! I'm serious about my details guys! By the way,who could install it , electric shop?