Roller rocker GP cancelled****

YELLOWHELL

Blowing out some roller rockers for the Holidays

25.00 shipped for any option listed below. I need 10 people to do this

*** Due to the growing demand for different types of rocker arms I'm going to change the setup of this GP. Now you will have the choice of which rockers you want from the following (Make sure to designate which type of rockers you want).

A. 1.6 Ratio Hydraulic roller rockers from the 3Liter v6 (6g72)- These will work well with most setups. There is a variance in cylinder head geometry that can affect whether or not you'll need longer valves.

B. 1.5 Ratio Hydraulic Roller rockers from the mitsu 1.8Liter 4cyl. (4g37)- These have the same ratio as the stock rockers with the roller tip. They will work just like the stock rockers, the same rule applies for cylinder head variance and valve length.

C. 1.5 Ratio Manual Adjustable Slipper type rockers From the mitsu 2.6Liter (G54b)- These are the adjustable rockers from caravan's and the pickup's.

D. 1.5 Ratio Hydraulic Slipper type rockers- OEM rockers that came with your car.  They are only listed because someone might need a spare set.

*Note    Option B is somewhat of a limited availability item. They are harder to find than the rest of the group, so if you want those I need to make sure I can get enough of them.

1.Phinko

2.Eck007

3.ihavenoname

4.89tsi20g

Alright guys I'll answer your questions in order.

Starquestpilot- THis would be a better question for TIM_C, I'm not sure of the specs on that cam

Eck_007- The marnal and the monster banshee would work but I'm not sure whether the 3liter rollers or the 1.8 rollers would be better for that cam/head combo.

These rollers are hydraulic

Sanatariumite- The group purchase was originally for the rollers from the v6. The rollers you are referring to are from the 4g37 engine which is the 1.8liter 4cylnder. Due to different demands and the variance of head castings I'm going to offer the 1.8liter rollers also. so if you want in I'll get you that set.

Phinko- I will take Paypal,Postal Money order, or check. Of course if you pay by check or money order I will wait untill they clear before I send the rockers.

I'll modify my original post with some more info and a couple of options.

I have four sets of 1.8Liter rollers on hand and one set of manual adjusters on hand. I can start shipping them out now, as I'm pretty sure we're going to hit 10 people.  Paypal is jcrawfordjr@hotmail.com

If you're on the list already you got dibs on the 1.8 rollers before anyone else. If you would prefer the v6 rollers or the manual adjustable one's then let me know.

Here's a little extra deal. If you order two sets I'll go 45.00/shipped Mix and match is cool.