TURBO decals GP (for the door handles)

Josh '88

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kreal:

I only ordered extra decals in white. If that's what you want, let me know how many sets you want.

GP UPDATE

I still haven't received the TURBO decals in the mail. According to the decal company, the decals were to be shipped out on the 10th. :o I'm going to contact them this morning and find out what's going on.

Sorry for the big delay.

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

CoKeDocToR:

I received an e-mail from the company on the 26th, saying the decals got returned to them. Come to find out, they messed up on my mailing address. So, they were supposed to re-mail them within the next day. I'm going to e-mail them again to find out what's the hold up.

I'm terribly sorry for not updating everyone sooner. I guess I forgot because of the holidays.

Josh

qst_4_spd:

Yes, I'll put you down for one set of red & white decals.

UPDATE

Good news! The decals arrived today! I'll send everyone a PM/e-mail later tonight with my mailing address. Here's a picture of the decals. The colors are (from top to bottom): yellow, silver, white, red.

Josh

• 3 weeks later...

Zany:

Thanks for your interest. All the decals I ordered have been asked for, but only 1 has sent me their payment. I'm going to e-mail the GP participants again to see if they still want the decals they asked for. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll keep you updated.

Josh

Neo_Xian_Wu:

Thanks for the update. I know what you mean. My Quest is down, due to a cracked head.

Zany:

As of now, you can have Neo-Xian_Wu's set of white decals. If you don't mind waiting, I'll find out if there are others that have to back out of their order.

Josh

Well I'll go ahead and get the one for now, and if someone else backs out of either white or silver I'll take them as well.

You can email your payment info to:

xaneth@shentel.net

If I get the info today or tonight, I'll send the M/O out tomorrow.

Thanks!

And thanks Neo_Xian_Wu for letting me get yours!

:)

I would like to buy 2 sets of white, or 1 white 1 silver, which ever is possible.

PM me where to send the money, thanks.

- Paul

enginemac1@aol.com