tep metal gasket sale is back on

chiplee1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ken,

I will give Chip till the end of the week and decide then.  I already have a gasket that came with my engine gasket set and may just go with that if he doesnt come through.  What would you want for the TEP one by the way?

You should have received it by now.  If you didn't then there is a chance that your address wasn't in the list of 7 that I left for my girlfriend to ship gaskets to.  If you did get the gasket, send $68 to:

Harry Fowler

43 Tulifinny Lane

Yemassee, SC  29945

If I had time to ask you for payment, I'd have had time to ship the gaskets myself.  I get about an hour a week out here that I can get online.  If you sent me an address to ship to, you probably got a gasket.  Post your address and I'll email it to my girl and ask her if it's on the list of addresses I gave her.

• 2 weeks later...

Bri, I'll take $75 shipped for it.   It is the metal shim offered "exclusively" by TEP, unopened in the original package.

Ken_B., if you still have this gasket I'll take it off your hands, as long as its in good condition. ;D Let me know.

Bri, I'll take $75 shipped for it.   It is the metal shim offered "exclusively" by TEP, unopened in the original package.

Ken_B., if you still have this gasket I'll take it off your hands, as long as its in good condition. ;D Let me know.

Johnny,

Yes, I still have an extra TEP metal shim gasket.   It's brand new, never opened, in the same package it was sent in.   PM me if you want it and we'll work out the details.

Thanks,

Ken B.

Johnny,

Yes, I still have an extra TEP metal shim gasket.   It's brand new, never opened, in the same package it was sent in.   PM me if you want it and we'll work out the details.

Thanks,

Ken B.

Ken B., I got you message. A money order will be sent your way first thing in the morning.

The check was mailed I you should have received it by now.  Let me know if you have it and when the gasket will be mailed?

I got the check but I hadn't ordered one for you.  I don't know exactly why or how I managed to do that, but I did get steve to sell me one at the current GP price which is $65.  That plus shipping is $75.  You sent me $68 and I'll eat the rest.  Sorry for the mix up and the delay.  TEP should have shipped your gasket yestarday when I called them and gave them your address.

Chip F

do you think If I call TEP and ask about the GP that I could get one at the lower price?

no I don't.  I got it because I've spent thousands of dollars at TEP and because I explained to Steve that I screwed up and ordered one less than I had buyers for, emphasis on the latter vice the former because you don't get much consideration at TEP for having spent alot of money.  He did me a favor because I screwed up and it was for one gasket.  If you ask for the same thing it'll just look too fishy.  Good luck finding one though and in the long run, what's $10?

Thanks alot Chip.  Guess mine got sold during the confusion.  Just glad it is resolved.  Getting real close to putting the motor back together and need all my parts in hand.

honestly I think I just counted wrong man.  Math was never my strong suit