Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood

snuggaz13

Hi my name is Will. I have a business called Visionary Motorsports. I have a 1987 Conquest TSI. Through my connections i got in touch with Fiber Images and asked them about a carbon fiber hood for my conquest. If i get 9 other people that want hoods for a conquest or starion they will make them for us. If you dont know about Fiber Images they make the best carbon fiber parts. check them out at www.fiberimages.com. the hood will be around 600 dollars plus shipping. If you or anyone you know wants one please let me know so i can send them my hood for the mold. If you are interested contact me at info@visionarymotorsports.com. thank you for your time.

gunpackingpoet sounds good ill let you know when i get the rest of the people. Out of the people that want hoods would you prefer a regular hood or teh 83 style hood. (if i can get one). i will contact you when i get everything around. Also check out my website www.visionarymotorsports.com it is getting completely updated over this month so bare with it. thanks for your support on the hood.

As for Metric-man if you want a hood let me know because it will be done. as for fenders if there is a big enough reply as toward fenders i could see what i could do.

snuggaz13 seriously... I want a pair of wide body front fenders.

I telephoned and emailed fiber images around the begging of the year..

You would think they would at least say sorry no or flip off but just ___________

Flat line me that's kinda rude.. It reminds me of a punk a** honda mentality which is to whom they fabricate so many parts for.

I think I'm going to start a car club and call it "PunkAssHonda" and sell T-shirts and window stickers!!!

I would much prefer to have a functional cf hood. Something along the lines of a Predator, VIS invader, the VIS xtreme GT or VIS EVO style hoods or something that has vents to flush out the hot e-bay temps. If that can be done i'd be in. You can check out the site at www.visracing.com. They make good s***, but I'd like to see one of thier designs used on a Starion hood. If you supply them with a stock starion hood they can fab it to fit the mold and look like that....

anyone that is interested in purchasing one of these hood email me at visionarymotorsports@yahoo.com or info@visionarymotorsports.com. email me your name and your contact info so that i can keep you upto date. thank you

Will

Visionary Motorsports

• 1 month later...