Solid shell, 88 roller ready for Auto V8 SW Ohio

MGegner

Located in Mason, Ohio 

$1500obo as is. If you want an auto V8 swap shell, I can keep ecu, harness, knock box and radio and let it go cheap. 

I have this solid 1 owner 88 Automatic Durban car NO DENTS OR DINGS. NEVER WRECKED!  Paint is roasted, sat in a driveway for 15+ years with no shade. All factory metal. Real small spot of rust on drivers frame rail and a quarter size spot on the center of passenger door. I have a solid red door you can have if you'd like. Car has ecu/wiring harness/knock box. I have a head and rotating assembly if you want it, too. Slap a g54 in or a built auto LS/Hemi.

I have to keep the front bumper and air dam for my other shell. It will have a fiji bumper but not in great shape.. unless you want to give me air dam and bumper + cash to leave it complete.

Front half of interior is in fair shape. Back of back seat is toast, the rest would be OK with a good cleaning. 

No engine or auto trans- I have 5 speed trans, shifter, clutch master, full pedal assembly, etc to go with it. 

Lots to unpack, I like to lay it all out. There are some good oem pieces, I feel like someone with the right resources could repaint it factory color and slap a g54 in it and be worth some good money. 

Text is best- 513-615-2317

Won't let me add pictures..... 

Edited by MGegner

• MGegner changed the title to Solid shell, 88 roller ready for Auto V8 SW Ohio