Project/Parts Car Dayton OH -Sold

Chaos

Hello all, this is MadMurdock from the old days. Unfortunately due to several family health issues, I'm having to move back home...and I cannot afford to ship it down.

I bought my Quest from Intercooledflatty in like 2010. Was my daily in FL for a decade (with the obvious down time here & there lol). Drove it to Ohio and it lasted a year before it got hit. Been sitting 4 years since.

It is a 88 Conquest Tsi in San Marino Yellow/Black Cloth. Has been plasti-dipped Black. Wheels are painted gold, has 1 front SHP as spare. Interior is mostly there, no back seat. Dash is broke in places and center console is practically non-existent.

Was originally an Auto but swapped in a 5speed from an 89 Station SHP (wish that was savable) Eibach lowering springs, Mookeeh rear strut housing w/ MR2 struts all around. SS braided brake lines, reman steering box (less that 2k) newer front calipers, pads/rotors, bearings installed and have rear rebuilt kits, pads, rotors to go on. Tires are Achilles ATR Sports also low mileage, though one is obviously bad.

Engine ran fine, +200k on factory bottom end. Everything that could be stripped was..no emission anything, even removed IAC(it didn't seem to care). Clearwater non-jet head, balance shaft delete and timing chain ~20k ago. Along with a low mile oil pump (because I broke mine). Kinugawa s16g installed less than 5k ago but has shaft play..I suspect their oil line. Upgraded apt from a 96 Elantra, fusible link box replaced with 02 VW blade type.

Bolt-on fiberglass cowl hood, one piece air dam with some cracks/small chunks. Pop up antenna deleted & smoothed. Bronze tinted windows, windshield is cracked.

I think that's everything.. will certainly answer any questions. I'd like to get $2,000 for it, as sum of parts greatly exceeds that..but time isn't on my side, and I'd like it to go to a good home. Shoot me an offer

Working on adding pics

Edited by Chaos
Item sold

• Chaos changed the title to Project/Parts Car Dayton OH -Sold