88-89 black rear seats

ahp171

I'm looking for a set of black leather rear seats in very good to excellent condition for my 88. Send me a PM or post up what you have with a picture and price. Edited by ahp171

Just pulled mine out for cloth. Black leather. 89. In real nIce shape.

Great, looking for the leather ones. Can you email some pics and an asking price to ahpminis@gmail.com

I've got a set in decent shape (I would say good to great, no rips but some fading on the seat back tops) that I would let go of cheap. Let me know if you don't want wrngrae's. They are black leather, but I don't know what year they are from--my car is an 89 but these came additional with the car. Edited by polarisman14

I will get some pics tonight when I get home. Shipping will be the largest cost. May consider someone who is closer if they have the condition of seats your looking for

I have a set of black 88 leather if your still looking. Near perfect condition last I looked, just been sitting in the garage collecting dust. If youre interested or still looking, let me know and I will get some pics for you.

Sent some more pm's. I'm mostly interested in the upper part of the rear seats as both mine have the folding lever thing snapped off. If anyone has a solution for fixing those, that would work as well.