Engine Wanted

leesquest

My conquest engine is getting tired and its about time for a rebuild. I am looking for a replacement engine in good condition to keep me going as a back up. I am very busy and i only get on the site about once a year lately, so please just call me at 210 347 4217. Also I am located in Lynchburg Va, and I will be moving to california so any location is fine. I will be ready to purchase in about 90 days from this posting date since i need to get settled in with my move.

I will be looking for a turn key engine with all accesories attached if that is possible to limit my downtime. If it is not possible then that is ok. Thanks, Lee

P.S. I dont know California's laws yet with these cars. Mine is all stock except exhaust. I have freeflow 3in polished stainless steel exaust with no cats. Maybee I can register it as a classic like many states allow and keep what I have built? For now I have Texas registration, Plates, and Title.