Clear fog lenses

logikfive

Looking for a set of these, I know someone used to make them on the forums here and I had intended on buying a set moons ago, but things came up and I wasnt able to get in on it. Obviously they aren't being made anymore but if anyone has a set sitting around willing to part with I'd love to buy them!

If you're talking about the covers, check with Tim Ennis (MotoCam360)...I know he makes them, just not sure if he makes them in clear. If not, track down Mark Wade (Burton)...I know he made clear ones, but he's not doing as much in the starquest world these days. Edited by NikoFab

Arghhhhhhh.... Skrilla, didnt know yours were still available! Figured a 2 year old post meant they were long gone, so I didnt think much of it.

I sent you a PM! If they are still available Ill take them.

Edited by logikfive

• 2 months later...

this is just my opinion, i had a set of Justpaus lenses installed and i didnt think that the JustPaus lenses "shown" very well, you couldnt see the road at all, I like the stock fog lights lenses better

again just my opinion......

Thanks guys, it figures now a bunch show up. I got a set now though. Thanks to Jeff Myers! I plan a retrofit to compliment my headlight retrofit, and the stock lenses won't work. Using these clear lenses without projectors is just silly lol

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w119/logikfive/1988%20Chrysler%20Conquest%20Black/9A2B6993-9A0A-428D-876C-24090A55B33D_zps9wbcic35.jpg