Miami born quests

DooBoys 88

I've tried for a year to post a pic from other buddies phones to mine I'm done I guess when you make something so difficult it's just not with the head ache jus to sow a photo I give this site 5out of ten helpful info terrible at loading photos we here in miami have stations and conquests we ed love to show you and vr4galants but you make it impossible foe non computer geeks to figure out ima ASE certified that doesn't mean I'm a comp. tech.

I've tried for a year to post a pic from other buddies phones to mine I'm done I guess when you make something so difficult it's just not with the head ache jus to sow a photo I give this site 5out of ten helpful info terrible at loading photos we here in miami have stations and conquests we ed love to show you and vr4galants but you make it impossible foe non computer geeks to figure out ima ASE certified that doesn't mean I'm a comp. tech.

You need to use a different website to host the image, try imgur.com or tinypic.com. Once you have uploaded your image to their site they will provide a "HTML for message boards" code, just copy paste this into your posting on here. Sorry if thats not a basic enough explanation, to a young person like me this is all instinct but when I teach my dad things like this on the computer it takes a couple explanations to get through to him so that he understands.

Awesome I'm in north miami I roll with Dr.Ed Chino Emilio Taliban and Andy who I'm sure you guys know he wrecked in half his 87 auto quest. Always looking out for quest bros that we can both learn from and add local owners to our group. Now that you know of us feel free to meet us up one of these days we also are a very good local source for parts we have about 2and a half cars with of parts and numerous rear ends tranns you name it some are rare than others but we are fair traders and business men. My phone is 3057987741 name is Mike.