Fiberglass Spoilers

Cory_Bear

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a place that makes fiberglass spoilers to replace the 3 foam ones on the back of the tsi? I am getting mine repainted and the shop guy said he is unsure how long the foam will keep the color as oppose to fiberglass ones which would be better to paint. Thanks

These cars are 25 years old and of the ones I have seen I have not noticed the spoilers' paint fading any more than other parts of the cars. Maybe other folks can chime in here on their observations.

OH yhea... these pieces definitely don't hold color as well! My 89' SHP R04 is original, I it can be seen easily the color change. It can always have an original paint/repaint, but then it won't match exact either, even very hard to blend. From the very start of the late 60's on w/ the addition of variant materials used on new cars; it began a rash of fade issues on those pieces. Not sure of an answer, I'm just happy w/ my car & living w/ it! :)