88 SHP conquest Now with Pics -- sold

ABaskin1970

It's many years of experience ,,,the rear 8s have an extra step,compared to the rear 9s.

I'd post a couple pics,,but I don't want to clutter your for sale thread any more than I have.

Good luck with the sale. It looks like a decent deal. Your too far from me tho.

The easiest way to tell is the JWL stamp on the face of the wheels. This is a rear 8. The SHP's have a box around the JWL.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k61/notfried/IMAG0905_BURST002.jpg

Edited by notfried

Unless you changed wheels that are not in the pics that you posted.

The rear rims in your pics are not shp guaranteed and do not have a box around the jwl.

Russ,? Think it's Russ ,been a long time.

You need to be more thorough ,you showed one without the box,,,but you also have to show a pic with the box.

Bump for a decent deal.

lol...Yes, it's me, man. I was more thorough than anyone else and provided a picture. If I had an SHP rim here he woulda got pics of both.

And yeah, it's been a while. Hoping to rebuild my Shetland Beige car real soon, so I figured I best do some research on what's new since my last build.

Edited by notfried

someone buy it ..,...........good parts for your car ...then sell the other parts to SQC......The 86 I just got last month.... I only needed the 89 seats,but he would not sell with out the car ..So I bought the whole car....all the cars cant be saved ..some have to be parted out so we an save our own cars ....600.oo is a great deal for some one..............When u need a parts car u wont be able to find one for 600.00 ..............COME ON GUYS STEP UP AND HELP YOURSELF AND EVERYONE IN THIS CLUB....don't let it go to the junk man......