89 White SHP 5 Speed, with truckloads of parts $2900 for all. Yorktown VA

Thumpster

Up for sale is a 1989 Conquest TSI SHP 5 speed with factory sunroof. Black leather interior. I used this car as a driver for several years. I installed trilogy turbo injectors on it a few thousand miles ago. Otherwise it is all stock. Has small dents all over, mostly on most top surfaces. Maybe hail damage? No rust. AC was converted to 134a and worked for a while then quit. Original factory paint on most of the car, but has fading and needs a repaint to look nice. Mileage is approx 167K. Pictures are from a couple of years ago. It still looks the same except the paint is getting harder to shine up. Headlights intermittently wont go down when turned off. $2300 for just the car, or $2900 for everything listed.

Currently has Non SHP wheels installed, but a nice set of SHP wheels are included. Needs Tires

Link to pictures (will be adding more in the next few days)

http://s1191.photobu...3?sort=3&page=1

SHIPPING: Up to Buyer

PICTURES:

MILEAGE: 167K

PRICE: $2900

RUNS: Yes

MANUAL/AUTOMATIC: 5 speed

ENGINE MODS: None

RUST?: No.

OPTIONS: (SHP, Factory sunroof)

Additional Parts

5 speed transmission from 1987 Conquest TSI. 122K miles $125

Still attached to engine

1987 Conquest TSI engine. Previous owner said the head gasket blew (122K miles). He bought and installed a brand new 2 valve head, new performance cam, New ARP head stud kit, new timing set with balance shaft elimination kit, new water pump, trilogy turbo injectors etc, but never quite got it completely together. $700

6 Bolt Rear setup from 1989 Conquest TSI SHP automatic car with 102K miles. Includes Rear center section, Axle Shafts, hubs, struts etc. $300

I also have more than 2 pickup truck loads of parts from other conquests that I got when I bought my first one, and parts from another that I parted out. Those parts I think are from 2 1987 cars and one 89 car. Included are 2 sets of doors, a hood, rear spoilers, fenders, one engine disassembled (has rust in cylinders) head is low mileage since rebuilt, headlight units, lots of interior parts, seats, door panels, dash, computer boxes, seatbelts, and all sort of misc items.

I also have a partially complete mold for making front air dams. Needs some more work to have it ready to make parts.

Edited by Thumpster

• 3 weeks later...