Looking for Conquest19C - Baltimore

DJpowerHaus

Car is Blue with TX tags. Real name is Anthony if I recall and when we talked he said hew as on here as either Quest19C or Conquest 19C.

Anthony garages his car on my block and just the other day moved his blue Quest onto the street. My guess is to take his bike out because the weather was awesome all week.

Unfortunately for him the city decided to repave the street and put up signs with a one day warning the next day (law requires 2 days and the construction company pre-dated the hang date of the signs, but that's another story). Looks like they might tow him this morning. Hopefully just a relocation, but just in case I'd like to make sure he knows so if it does go to impound that he can get it out before it racks up too big of a bill. Luckily the car is without an air dam, but its got a big IC just hanging out up front.

~Mike

410-861-7369

Edited by DJpowerHaus

WOW! Wish you were a neighbor of mine! Nice of you to take the time to look out for someone else! Hope it didn't turn out bad, good luck, & again, thanx! :)

Sucks for him. I hear that while I was at work it was ticketed and then later towed. crappy in that the construction company posted the signs on the morning of the 17th, but wrote that they were posted on the 16th on the signs. Either way its been 48 hours since they were posted and I think the city says somewhere that you need to move your car at least every 2 days so this might be legal. Hope he finds out soon. Its probably already over $400 at this point.