Hello

DeanO

My name is dean and im from athens, georgia. I recently bought a wrecked esi-r and i came to this forum for all questions/information starquest related. I'm actually looking for a shell/roller in the southeast and as soon as i can post in the items wanted forum ill actually make a legitimate forum topic in regards to what im looking for. A little information about me, im 23 years old. i bought my starion as a project car. its been tboned and im not sure if i can afford to fix this body. so like i said im in the market for a shell. i work part time for coca cola and next year i plan on going to college to become an automobile mechanic. i drift. its my passion and my dream and my starion is my project drift car. if you guys have any further questions or just want to chat just pm me. thanks for letting me be a part of your community.

Welcome, how bad is that one ? I worked at a frame shop before , can u take out the interior and get it pulled out? I'd go to some frame /body shops with pics of the damage and see what they might charge if u prep the car and all they would half to do is straighten it. How's the rest of the body anay rust?

Welcome, how bad is that one ? I worked at a frame shop before , can u take out the interior and get it pulled out? I'd go to some frame /body shops with pics of the damage and see what they might charge if u prep the car and all they would half to do is straighten it. How's the rest of the body anay rust?

this is actually my first idea, id like to get it fixed as i'd just love to keep with the original car. im just weird like that. but realistically my budget will be the deciding factor. im willing to spend a good bit on the project but at the same time im only gonna spend what is sensible. if that makes sense. but i have taken pictures. the rest of the car seems solid. no major rust. the b-pillar is crumpled up like a used napkin. there are some local body shops that i may be able to haggle with but i may sacrifice the quality of the job in the process. so my ultimate conundrum is keep and fix or get a shell. either way this baby should be rolling by christmas. hopefully. lol