TSQ 2013 Roll Call!

NikoFab

Ok gentlemen, the weekend is upon us!

I spoke with some old-schoolers this week who are going to join us as well; John Gordy (Voltron), Donny Hardy, and Tony with his sweet burnt orange MPI will be out hanging at TSQ.

I also show from the other thread and PMs the following SQers:

Burton, ShadowTsi, traps, PDodson, 383Chevelle, Olive8, Marker1989, CodyQuest88, and of course yours truly.

Track gates open at 5pm on Saturday and the track goes hot at 6pm. Of course Sunday will be spent on the patio at Churchills Sportsbar.

I will have local hotel info up on the original meet thread later tonight for you guys.

If you have any questions be sure to give me a call!

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab

I might have missed it in the other thread, but that's 16687 W Airport Blvd, Sugar Land Texas 77498, right? For my sake and anyone else needing directions I hope that's correct lol

Yes sir,

16687 West Airport Blvd

Sugar Land, Texas 77498

You guys can also check this link for more details: http://www.nikofab.com/texas-regional-meet-2013.html

I'll be there Sunday as well. I'll be bringing some goodies along with me for sale as well as a couple prizes if needed. I'll have fog covers, fog skins, and probably some of my mesh inserts.

How's the track day going? I'll see y'all tomorrow! Unfortunately the final piece of my turbo swap won't be here till Monday so I'll be Quest-less tomorrow :/

Track day was sweeeet. Had a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!