Munkee

I'm in the same spot as the others that are so far away. I'll throw out an idea and see what you think-

I'm planning an engine swap and don't need the motor or trans (or the suspension goodies or even the stereo) but do need a solid low-cost rolling shell w/ sunroof. I see in your latest CL ad you're considering this, but don't want to. As far as the wheels go, if you could throw on 4 junkyard wheels/tires, that would be fine. I went to car-part.com and it looks like a set from an Eclipse can be had for around $35 each in your area.

I know parting cars is no fun and takes a while to make money if you ever do. If you decide on pulling the motor/trans & putting stock suspension bits on it and selling the roller let me know. That way you could pallet & sell the motor & trans and the other stuff could go by UPS and would be a lot easier to sell.

I'm looking into some others in the Southeast but thought I'd throw out this idea since your car keeps coming up on my CL searches.

If I part it out the plan is to pull the parts easiest to pull first and work my way in. Stock suspension has already been put back on except for the bushings i left those in. Next to go will probably be the front air dam, turbo, manifold, and TBI pieces. Will eclipse wheels fit our cars? I've been looking for a set of steelies but not sure which ones will fit on the car. Edited by Munkee

Will eclipse wheels fit our cars? I've been looking for a set of steelies but not sure which ones will fit on the car.

This chart shows later model DSMs:

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Mitsubishi___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

The 2000+ Eclipse (as well as about all of the others) use the 5x114.3 pattern. The older cars like the SQ are here, it's the same pattern for the 5 lug cars:

http://lugpattern.net/Mitsubishi_Bolt_Patterns.htm

Here are some others:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_cars_use_5x114_bolt_pattern

You may need to consider the hub diameter as well as the bolt circle.

The initial list I found for that bolt pattern is:

Acura TSX

Chrysler Concord/Intrepid

Dodge Caravan

Ford Mustang

Honda Accord, S2000, CRV, Civic

Hyundai Tiburon

Infinity G35

Mazda 3, RX8

Mitsubishi Diamante ('99+), 2G Eclipse, 3000GT

Eagle talon 1990-98 Base, ESI, TSI Models

Nissan 300ZX, 350Z, Altima, Maxima, Quest