1988 conquest 71k orig miles $4000 5 speed red

1quickchic

Well i have had this car for a little bit now, i bought it non-running and replaced a few things on it, but I dont have the space to keep it ,nor the funds at the moment so here it is

its a 1988 chrysler conquest tsi (non shp) in red with 71k original miles!

leather interior is in good shape, body is rust free, everything runs good shifts nice, a/cis still charged with r12, digital climate control works, has the factor radio with steering wheel mounted controls that works, power windows work

it has a new non-jet valve head with a stage 1 cam,

new timing chains/gears/tensioners

new radiator/fans, and battery

all maintenance done plugs,wires,filters, and oil,also belts and hoses

call is all original except the metioned parts

the wear areas of the car is front bumper is sun faded(i have paint for it),air dam os cracked there is some hail damage,and the driver side has a dent at the rear by bumper

I wish I could keep it but i got to many projects,not enough money and to little room so I hope someone can give this beutiful car a good home

I'm asking 4000 and thats pretty firm because of the condition.

I just did a car fax and its coming back as 1 previous owner, and I can give this to whoever buys the car

I'm located in tulsa ok

you can text me at 918-508-3305 or email me at turismo_type_r@yahoo.com I have more pictures if you want to see them just ask and I can even take a picture of something in perticular if needed

let me know!!

post-24715-0-29334600-1352705103_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...