for sale 87 starion

sincere

im selling my starion , mint condition red , lambo doors blk leathers 10 out of ten. magna intake msd injectors, msd system with 2 step chip, haltech ecu. spec clutch.new turbo head was done timing chain balance shaft kit installed tunned. custom fiber glass box in rear red like car..polished oem wheels new brakes exhaust.car runs and looks great .lots to list. feel free to call or txt me at 203-360-5408. asking $6500 obo

I would be "interested" in a "Mint" Starion such as this... w/ all these upgrades as stated... you can PM me w/ pics as well, much anticipation in see'n this car. :) Edited by kidjc

No you need a yellow one!!

Saw it when it was listed by Ed... made some inquiries, came back sold. Wasn't sure about the price then, kinda sure you're not flipp'n it for less... or are you :D ? Thanx though, appreciate it! :)

Saw it when it was listed by Ed... made some inquiries, came back sold. Wasn't sure about the price then, kinda sure you're not flipp'n it for less... or are you :D ? Thanx though, appreciate it! :)

Im not flipping it. I impulse bought it after watching it for a long time. 3 other cars 2 black and one red that i was also wanting came up. so i am willing to let the yellow one go for what i paid and throw in some sweet parts as well