Fog lights

StarionJA83

Hey

I'm new to the forums but i'm chasing a good set of fog lights and was told to come to these forums. Im from Australia and its for my starion. Looking for a set with pig tails because plugs may be different. Dont mind what colour bezel they will need to be painted gold. If anyone can help me out shoot me a PM.

attatched photo of what fog lights i'm looking for

Thanks, Brock

post-25258-0-66798900-1347708207_thumb.jpg

Nothing down under mate? I have a set but, not sure what it would take to shipped there or if it would be safe to get it there in one piece.

send me your shipping info and I will get priced for shipping. I only use PayPal... safe for all. Thanks Kenny

PS can send Pictures... send me an email kennethgraham2@cox.net

Shipping Down Under is as easy as Domestic. The only difference is it is more expensive (Priority ONLY) and the shipper must fill out custom forms. Use Priority Flat Rate boxes to save some $$.

L4S

If I can help I have some Fog Lights with Pigtails too and willing/able to ship to AUS.

I have a set of gold bezels from a 86 flaty I junked a few years back PM me if want them, probably have some extra fog lights also if some one else does not get you some first. Kevin

http://imageshack.us/a/img440/1451/dscf1517l.jpg

think the paint code K78 or something

Edited by KEVIN_TECHEE

Awesome guys cheers, didn't realize i would find these quite easily, If they are in good condition (no cracks) don't really care what colour bezels, and with pigtails send me your price and paypal address in a PM, I need 2 complete sets now! :) i pay can make payment this Thursday coming on pay Day

shipping to 4165, Queensland, Australia.

Thanks, Brock

Edited by StarionJA83

Brock, I'm sorry I could not find the lights anywhere... All I can think of is I sold them already. Sorry mate. They're out there though, L4S said he had some. good luck Kenny

Awesome guys cheers, didn't realize i would find these quite easily, If they are in good condition (no cracks) don't really care what colour bezels, and with pigtails send me your price and paypal address in a PM, I need 2 complete sets now! :) i pay can make payment this Thursday coming on pay Day

shipping to 4165, Queensland, Australia.

Thanks, Brock

I'll get the shipping quote for Fogs & Bezels.

Pics too

L4S