Creating custom gauge faces

Does anyone have the dimensions for the gauge faces? I'm going to be redesigning mine, and I was curious if anyone had the information for me. I'm already doing an LED replacement for all the lights in my car, so if anyone needs info on that as well, let me know. Or if anyone has photoshop files already made that I can alter, that would be great.

Do you have a scanner? I'd love to get a real-size file of them and get the exact dimensions. If not, I'll have to figure out how to measure them. Hmmm. Measure length by height, so I can get the dimensions on photoshop and figure it out from there.

• 2 weeks later...

at 25% the speedo and tach are at exact size.

at 50% the mini gauges are exact size. not sure if its diff on your screen though...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/misterdrifter/Speedo-and-Tach.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/misterdrifter/MiniGauges.jpg

The turbo gauge picture came out really weird, but I appreciate all the uploads greatly! I'll get to working on them in photoshop and testing printing sizes and all that, and once I get the printing sizes all correct, I'll start layering them. After we figure all of this out, I'll probably make them custom and ship them out for cheap! I'll try and find really high quality materials for this project, if anyone is interested after we see further progress, let me know.

The turbo gauge picture came out really weird, but I appreciate all the uploads greatly! I'll get to working on them in photoshop and testing printing sizes and all that, and once I get the printing sizes all correct, I'll start layering them. After we figure all of this out, I'll probably make them custom and ship them out for cheap! I'll try and find really high quality materials for this project, if anyone is interested after we see further progress, let me know.

If you save the pictures, and then open them with photoshop or some other photo editing program, just measure with the program's ruler. at 25% and 50% for the respective ones.

The boost gauge came out crappy because I just sat my boost gauge on the scanner since the face is glued on... :-\

• Like 1