Air dam wanted

R/Tquest

mine is near perfect no cracks no nothing, sand and paint to your color.

1k plus shipping if you are interested PM me and I will send pics.

are kidding me? Dont be a dbag.

To the thread starter I just sold 2 ,one for 300 plus shipping,,,and 240 plus shipping

contact Burton I think he had one for 400

are kidding me? Dont be a dbag.

To the thread starter I just sold 2 ,one for 300 plus shipping,,,and 240 plus shipping

contact Burton I think he had one for 400

I am not this one is flawless. no road chips dings no nothing. I was using it to make molds so i can make the airdams for our cars out of carbon fiber. I have a lot of work in it.

LOL@1K PLUS SHIPPING. You can literally purchase a BRAND new for 1/3rd that.

Thanks anyway though,

http://www.racetep.com/starsuspen.htm

They sell airdams, and people here will hit you up with their prices, usually ranging from 200-450.

I had a link on where to buy awesome new ones, but I can't find it anymore, I'm not at home, bah!

mine is near perfect no cracks no nothing, sand and paint to your color.

1k plus shipping if you are interested PM me and I will send pics.

$1000 for an air dam? holy hell...does it install itself? maybe babysit my kids for me as well? run to the grocery?

i do remember Mark (Burton) having at least one if not two available not too long ago.

OR

for that price you could by TWO carbon fiber or FOUR FRP dams from SPF (link below)

http://www.starionpa.../bodyparts.html

Edited by Nikolaya

Immediate payment by PayPal. Looking for a good used piece. Shipped to 80302. Top price paid. R/T

R/T you haven't stated what body style you want the air dam for is it flat or wide body?

Are you expecting a three piece or a 88/89 style?

I'm looking for a fatty. And don't really care if it's one piece er three. After seeing 4 of them sell while waiting for a re-pop I decided to get a used one. 1k$ is an insult to my intelligence. Along with many other hassles getting parts here...and seeing the type of person these cars attract. I'll probably get out soon anywayz. R/T

RT, search around the boards some, You can still find brand new in box OEM airdams for $350-$400ish (I know some posted a link in a thread somewhere). They also pop up for sale every so often. I have 2 sitting in my shop now that I bought off the forsale section. I know it seems like these cars can attract some undesirables, but those people tend to weed themselves out quickly, so if you love the car the way most of the old schoolers around here do, stay in the game and you will learn who to deal with and who to just ignore, it can be a worthwhile trip. Any car club attracts its fair share of losers. Anyhow, maybe someone can post the link Im mentioned for you, it was only a couple of months back, I know they can be had.

BC_99

edit: here ya go man, I stumbled across the thread so I figured I'd link ya. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=129611&st=0&p=1271481&hl=+new%20+airdam&fromsearch=1entry1271481 Hope that helps get you going.

Edited by BC_99

• 4 weeks later...

nobody is out to get you...we're out to help a co-member maximize their hard earned dollar. if a co-member is asking for help, then most of us are going to help...and that includes helping them understand the opportunity cost of what things are generally valued at.

it's just extremely high is all we're saying. if you can get $1000 dollars for it, hey that's awesome. i personally would feel guilty to ask that much, but that's just my opinion. after all it's your air dam, and you can ask what you want. but when you can buy two brand new carbon fiber versions for the same price, the arithmetic becomes pretty simple for most buyers.

just a few thoughts...that's all

Nick

• 2 weeks later...