Feeler - 1986 Conquest TSi 302

TSI_SVT

My oldest son owns the 928. It is an '84 model 5 speed. I have the 944 which my youngest son drives. It is the non-turbo version. I am contemplating selling the 944.

http://i48.tinypic.com/144txs.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/24yv91x.jpg

Liked them both, but really loved the 928's, Nice Cars! Great Pics! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope you get what you are looking for out of it! BEAUTIFUL CAR!! I called you a week or two ago about a trade. Wish i could of made something happen! Hope you get your asking price.

Thanks. Hopefully so. It runs and sounds good, looks goods, been extremely reliable. I am just trying to sell it because I have other priorities now. It has many desirable parts, '83 hood (if desired $$), SHP wheels, 6 bolt half shafts, manual seat belts, rear 3pt seat belts, 88-89 HVAC control panel plus it has all Autometer gauges. I think it is a good deal but I guess all sellers think that.

WIth the exception of gas and food I drove the car 11 hours straight today, all the way to Pinellas Park, FL to the new owner. Aside from blowing a tire just before Atlanta, it was smooth sailing. Luckily I found a rear set of 245/50-16 mounted and balanced for $70. I will miss this car. I am considering pulling the g54b in my Starion and put a 302 in it but much more extreme in the power department.

Just about every car i ever sold i was a little sad to see it go...Especially my 72 440 cuda i had for 4 years...Sometimes wish you could keep

them all... :wub: