Cruise control speed control box in hatch

Instaboost

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php</b> on line <b>1155</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php</b> on line <b>1157</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>307</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>308</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>309</b><br />

I've got one, but it's in a parts car (widebody 86) about an hour away. I plan on bringing her home in mid-September. If you haven't found one by then hit me up.

It is an 87 with all the 87 changes?

The microfiche calls for the a car built in june of 86 to have the MB510816 Speed control computer. A car built in may of 86 (which would be a 86 model per the fish) would have the MB509089.

If the illustration is correct the MB509089 is a different shape and mounts in a different way and or location in the hatch. And would likely not plug in to a harness made for the later part.

Was the part missing, or does the MB510816 not plug in and fit the mounting location? If it plugs in and fits, perhaps the problem is elsewhere.

I found what it says in the fsm. so in this case the parts listing is not accurate, other than producing the 86 part #. It looks like they use the same harness, but mount different. It does say to use the 86 fsm for troubleshooting.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/StarquestRescue/2012/005.jpg

Edited by StarquestRescue