Formula D Round 5 (Monroe, WA) 7/21

kinree

I used Dupli Color Perfect Match, I believe the can said it was cardinal red. I might just pick up another can to do the rear bumper the color might not match but neither dose PINK!!!!!!(faded). Sherwin Williams can put some R04 in a rattle can for me but that's $25+ a can

$25 is cheap! You do have to keep in mind the fading though. I might be able to get you a free 2oz of r04 from my girlfriend's dad. Oh yeah, I used chrysler imperial red on mine. Kind of duller than stock.

Hey DGAF,

Speaking of "free", I got you a ticket to formula D.... they're comping me tix this year to get us back as a vendor.

You want to meet at my house and roll up to the track?

Hey DGAF,

Speaking of "free", I got you a ticket to formula D.... they're comping me tix this year to get us back as a vendor.

You want to meet at my house and roll up to the track?

Hells yeahs! From the looks of it I'll be rollin up in my 88!

Are you kidding me??? I wouldn't dare put a SQ on a drift track... You will see what I mean when half the cars come off the track with bumpers dragging on the ground, rear quarter panels dented in, etc, etc....

Even the best of drifters still do a little rubb'in.... leave that *ish to the myriad of 240s out there - throw away cars... wad them up on the weekend and get another one on Monday

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for the windshield guy to show up. He said he will be here on the 13th. We'll see! If there's no parking I guess I'll rude the greyhound and borrow one of yours to bring to Monroe! :D