Another One Of Those Wheel Offset Questions...

Hey guys, I know you guys have seen your share of these, and I did try my best to find a definitive answer, but to no avail due to the many differences in answers and opinions.

If I wanted a flush look, with NO spacers, what offset should I go with for front and rear on the FATTY?

By the way, the wheels I'm looking has a size option of "0" FRONT, and "-20" REAR.

Edited by TrustConquest

Stock height and wanting to be flush is going to look boo bio as f***. 8 -10 is even with the fenders in the front and 8 -40 is even with the fenders in the rear.

Check out http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/WheelOffsetCalc.html

You can enter in your rim width and decided on an offset that will match the given spec above for flushness

Edited by Scotty Dont

How wide are these wheels? If you are wanting a 9 inch front and 10 inch rear then 0 front and -20 rear will be pretty flush, but you will need to roll the fender even on stock ride height I think. I had similiar specs on my SSRs if you want to look for the pictures on here.

MN roads aren't so bad that you can't lower it. My car is medium low and I never hit any ridges or anything, I avoid large speed bumps or junk parking ramps.

agreed, the DTHSTAR's framerails were less than 3" off the ground, my exhaust would scrape a little, mainly just in my driveway, you just have to pay attention to where your going.

But your offsets are really going to depend on the width of the rims your looking at