88 Conquest..(yellow) $600 obo...SOLD!!!

voltron

Well its that time...Ive got to let one go...Body is GREAT shape!..Original rims...No title..No motor or tranny...$600 OBO...Ill have pics up soon...If interested its in the Humble tx area..281-748-4118

John

Edited by voltron

The inside shot look way better than these pics now...Ive got to pull the car out in the open soon as i can so it can be veiwed and taken away....The story on the title is...the car was bought as a parts car..with no intention of selling it...But then one day i got a wild hair and started working on it......Im restoreing another car...I cant do two...:(

All photos can be seen on my Facebook page aswell.....I am honestly trying to make this easy for everyone...I do have Paypal for money transfers if needed..I will be out in hockley soon nick..sorry about this morning..

Hey John,

Not sure what happened...one second you were there and the next second you weren't. I guess our call got dropped. Tried to call you back but I'm getting some standard network message...won't even go to your voicemail.

Anyway, don't worry about this morning...maybe I can come see it tomorrow morning? Let me know. I have cash in hand.

Nick

• Like 1