Forum Fest: Drift, Drag, Show - Kent WA 6/23

Well, it's off of hwy 18. Pretty easy to navigate around. Pacific Raceways is between Covington and Auburn. Either city will be a good meeting place. We can even meet off of 167. Whatever works.

I will go also. I hope to get my 3 inch exhaust back on and wideband hooked up this weekend. I might actually put my fiberglass 83 hood on as well. Oh and repaint the centers and polish the lips of my wheels. Maybe put the interior back together to. Oh hell who am I kidding none of that will happen! :)

Ill be there! Does anyone know if you have to register just to attend? I mean, I dont mind showing my Legacy, but its really nothing special. Im more interested in just going and seeing everything.

Im stoked to see all yalls quests. I ran into Every1zgot1 at another car show earlier this month and I was so excited to see an SQ out here haha.

How about if we meet at the Mcdonalds

1304 SUPERMALL WAY SW

AUBURN WA 98001

that is next to the SuperMall? Here is the address and directions. around 7 or 7:15am? Unless someone else has a better spot to meet up? I'm game for anyplace, just trying to pick an easy place to get off freeway and get back on. Let me know what you guys think?

Edited by Every1zgot1

Yeah I know where that McDonalds is.

Phil, it depends on if you want your car apart of the show or just wanna do general admission. There is a huge parking lot outside of the raceway. Every event I go to it's park, pay like $20 and go in. There's food and beer gardens inside, but Covington and Auburn isn't that far away if you want something else.

Kinree, where in Lakewood are you? I'm there all the time!

I live on the Corner of Steilacoom Blvd and Farwest Dr.

Is that over buy the library? Looks kinda familiar in your sig pic. Sounds like we can have some other meets around that area. Cool places to cruise around there!

Boostin, I'm guessing you are a delivery driver?

• Like 1