Car wont start

scubanut

was running it hard today in the heat. Stalled when i got home, fired it and let it cool down, stalled again, let it sit for about two hours and started to crank and crank and crank it over, finally started, but it ran like crap. Got it in the garage, pulled all the saprk plugs and they were pretty white (lean). Did a compression test, all were 130-135 and had good spark. Had the injectors cleaned, flow tested, and new clips last summer, rebuilt TB the year before that. All new fuel filters this year. I loosened the fuel line going into the TB and had alot of pressure there. Pulled the top of the TB off and held the injectors in place while buddy cranked the engine. Nothing spraying out of the primary injector. Put a DMM on the injector plug and got 12 volts when the key was on and 9.5 when it cranked?????? Is this normal and if it is, is my primary injector junk? When I did get it started to get it in the garage, I had to be on the gas to get it to stay running. Now I can't get it to start at all. Just before that, it ran really good so I'm thinking its not timing at all.

Any suggestions?

Best place to get a primary?