Big Western New York Meet - Buffalo/Niagara Falls/Rochester/Erie

Coke

Gathering interest for a meet up here in sunny Western New York this summer. I'm thinking in early August...I'm wide open on weekends.

For now....let's say:

Who: 80's RWD Japanese automobiles

What: Meet / Cookout / Cruise to Niagara Falls, USA

Where: My house in Pembroke, New York

When: August 10-12th

Why: It's about time people start coming to NY and not leaving it all the time LOL

How: Shut up and drive

Camping: My yard is HUGE. I can accommodate a miniature Woodstock if need be. Acres and Acres of flat lawn is available for your tent pitching needs

Hotel: There is an Econolodge about 3 miles from my house, right off of I-90; exit 48A. If I get interest, I can see if I can get any special rates for that weekend.

Attractions: This is a very loosely planned event as of now.

-There is a large theme park about 10 minutes from my house, called Darien Lake. It's a good time there.

-Niagara Falls, USA. You know, that really big water falls everyone talks about, and plans wedding honeymoons there? Yep, that one. (Of course, if you have a Passport....you can cross into Canada and visit all that Canada has to offer, which quite honestly, is more than the US side has, but....they're slowly working on making the US side experience better)

-Empire Raceway Park. It's a 1/4 mile dragstrip about 50 minutes away from my house. It's a decent track, I've been down it several times.

There's some naval ships permanently docked at the harbor in downtown Buffalo too, if anyone is interested in that sort of stuff at all.

So, let's see if anyone is interested in attending. I figured this will be a change of pace to everything else. Nobody has ever had a significantly sized/planned SQ meet in the Niagara region in the past 9 years so this might flip, or this might flop. Who's in?

Justin

Edited by Coke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...