83 hood.

totiturbo2

another simple sale with me,,,

an 83 hood,

good price,

and money on hand,

functional, none functional, I.D.C , i can make anything work, fix anything, "well ( anything exept fenders that have been axed to death,,)

;) just an old memory i had from purchasing from a member here,,,, i don't need thaT TO HAPPEN again,

let's make this simple and fair, u have one? i want one, you sell, i buy , i own,,, simple,,,

thanks....

Good luck understanding them. And that's when they're actually home to answer the call. I've been trying to get ahold of them for a while now. Found where they live and the hood is actually on a car. Who doesn't have a cell phone these days!?

Good luck understanding them. And that's when they're actually home to answer the call. I've been trying to get ahold of them for a while now. Found where they live and the hood is actually on a car. Who doesn't have a cell phone these days!?

Maybe thats why they wanna sell the 83 hood?? LOL

yes , i called also, and there was no answer, i wrote that one off, and to imagine that i would of had an address and no answer

then having a 4k mile road trip ahead, just thinking of how close i was to one " yet so far",

i will keep seARCHING, jaque costeau can't go this low,,

wish me luck,...

satin black? sounds good on here, i was not aware that intercooled flatty had this item,

send me a list of options,

how much shipped, to 32766

and or just like it is, i can drive that on my back, i just drove 4800 miles, and barely lost my mind

this may revive the spirit in me.... j.k.

i'm lookijng for best method of obtaining this hood....

i have a few hard to find parts from personal cars i own, i have atleast two 88-89' air dams

shp refinished wheels

all wiil have to be sacrificed for that one wanted item,

but the plan is to "be patient",

Edited by totiturbo2