1988 White Starion Project Rust Free $1000-1500 Aurora, CO

cncking2000

Recent vandalism has me at wits end with this project and I just want to get rid of it. Car is completely rust free, and only has 115K on the odometer.

The car currently has no shortblock, still have head. These parts are at the machine shop and I will pick them up for $500 for anyone who is interested in obtaining a fresh engine. Would have new .40 over hyper pistons, .010 over crank and rods, and all machine work done for the rebuild. Also including all gaskets.

This is a bolt together project or just a really clean shell. Black and Tan interior, missing drivers A pillar and Drivers kick panel. Car also needs new hatch glass and drivers quarter glass. Includes 16G turbo, trinity injectors, maft and gm maf, as well as many others, including extras. Also has unknown afpr and bov.

Selling $1000 OBO or $1500 OBO with the shortblock

http://www.facebook....=3&l=9999e8dff3

Contact me via PM for further information.

Edited by cncking2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am lowering the price, $1000 for the shell, Same as listed above, and we can drive to the machine shop to get a newly machined block with new pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, etc.. Everything to build it for an additional $500, So total $1500 for the whole put it together project.