Antenna Mast OEM

Kenny G

Looking for antenna mast with no missing teeth, retacts smoothly. or where I can buy a new one. will consider whole assy too. Thanks Kenny G

thanks for all the help guys... I'll look for an OEM mast as I have a good motor and won't have to remove it if I just change the Mast. part numbers and place to get it is great... thanks Apate

thank you stazky... we have a dealer here I will call first. I didn't think they sold them anymore, like most parts.

Dunno guys. I've not had an OEM one last more than a year or two. Always break about 6 inches from the end. Just my observation :)

same here, i would go with the Hirschman, had it on for 3years so far , and it still works... my .02

Looking for antenna mast with no missing teeth, retacts smoothly. or where I can buy a new one. will consider whole assy too. Thanks Kenny G

lemmee check...think i have one i bought years ago and never put in.... car went to race project instead

that would be great if you do... lmk Kenny

wow I found it. Complete antennae assembly with mast, wiring, oem plugs. even saved the bolts/screws to mount it along with the rubber grommets that go above and below the wing. works great. just be aware that the base of the aluminum sleeve that holds the mast to the motor assemb;y is loose... but the way they mount in there makes that insignificant

How about 35$ shipped?

thanks matt

awsome man! I'll take! Thanks for the fair price too!