M & S Recycling

schaffman

Does anyone have experience dealing with M & S Recycling in Sacramento CA. They seem to have many used star/quests with many parts available. I recently purchased a window motor and regulator but have not installed it yet. I wanted to find out how reliable they are.

Thanks

Your better off just asking on here for what you need , or get to know those like myself who have a few parts cars/ garden ornaments M@S are expensive and if i remember your parts get a warrenty of around 3 minutes.

well i need some parts.

If you are willing to part with the items below please PM me. I have been asking for awhile and been to pick n pull and no luck:

interior black pieces

Qty 1 radio bezel

Qty 1 plastic shift boot bezel

All you guys are looking at it the wrong way. They are in the business of making profit, you cant compare a brick and mortar business prices with that of someone with a parts car sitting in their back yard. It is what it is.

I've never dealt with them, even when I had my wrecking yard. I HAD plenty of spare parts. As suggested, if you want to save some $$, then just ask a local member to see what they have available.