87 Conquest TSI

Stangman

Hey Guys,

I have decided to sell my Conquest. I would guess that it would be a parts car, but I don't have anywhere to put it while I part it out myself. The engine is almost all the way assembled at the moment, and I know that it runs great. I will finish the engine work next week when I have time.

Anyway, The body is pretty rusty, the interior is moldy, and the A/C is removed, but all the drive train and suspension/rims, are in good condition. The 5-speed trans is beautiful, clutch is new. Turbo sounds great, just rebuilt the throttle body.

All lights work and are in good condition, same with the glass.

Aftermarket stereo works well.

$1500 would make me happy, but I'd be content with less. Make an offer.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg502/cjstangman/100_0190.jpg

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg502/cjstangman/100_0192.jpg

Edited by Stangman

• 2 weeks later...
Um, not sure. I drove it this weekend and it coughed at 3000 rpm. So, I checked the vacuum advance and it was sticking. The new one should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Unfortunately, in order to drive it I had to replace the back tires, so I have to up the price to $1700

I put the car back together on friday night, and wow! I honestly did not expect it to be that fast. Anyway, I still need to track down an oil leak in the back of the engine, but it runs great! I have to up the price to 1700 with the new tires, but I am still willing to sell it.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, That's it folks! I finally got her done and slapped a license plate on it. Went to get gas and on the way home managed to cook it. Seized right up! I got about $1400 into it. Make an offer! I would put a V8 in it, but the shell isn't good enough. =(