Mint Starion Seats Black Leather

quest925

Long time everyone, havent posted on SQC in about 5 years. Miss it, just got old with no time for cars anymore...anyway, I have two mint, sweet black leather seats out of my 88' Starion I am parting with. I have kept them for years with the hope that I would one day get another one, but alas, its just not in the cards. They are posted on craigsllist here (for pics) and I also have more pics available if needed.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/pts/2926114850.html

Hope everyone here I knew is still doing well! This is the best forum out there!!!

Feel free to contact me, Brett, @ 203-554-9038 thanks

hey man beautiful seats. I actually had to do a double take because they look recovered (because they're so nice!)

one correction though, all cars, conquest and starion came with those seats after 88. the ones that you're thinking of as conquest seats came on earlier models)

Edited by Frenchi934

I just called my buddy in FL he is getting back to me on these since I am alot closer and his car is here in MD as well. If I cant make the drive can you estimate shipping to a business in 21061? Let me know, PM please,

Chris.

Edited by Dodge2004srt4