avc-d connection help

If someone could help me with the pin out for the vehicle speed signal and the rpm signal on the ecu( the location and the color of the wire).

http://www.starquest...fuel_system.pdf

Engine speed sensor pin 1. A white wire with a shield. Only conect to the white wire in the center.

Vehicle speed sensor pin 19. A light green wire with a black tracer.

If the avc-r, or is there a d model?, does not read the signals correctly you may need to add what is called a voltage divider circuit.

There is all so a separate vehicle speed sensor for the abs.

I have a newer avc-r i need to hook up and try out some time my self.

Edited by StarquestRescue

Yes this is the "d" it is a rpm adjustable boost controller I guess that's why it needs a tach signal. Could you also tell me how the vac lines should be for a electronic boost controller. Again our car is not listed in its diagrams. Thanks.

My best guess would be to plumb the solenoid the same as the avc-r model. For internal gate, the no port to a boost port on the turbo if it has one. The port on the over the valve cover port will work. And com to the wastegate actuator.

Do you have instructions for it? There are apparently dip switches to set for the car model.

Yes I do have the instructions and they down up down up the rest up. The thing is that in some of the diagrams it days to cap off a solenoid, luckily there are several of these on the car and dare not disconnect any for fear of the consequence. It's is the stock turbo, but which one of the nipples do I use on the actuator. Nice setup in your sig, may I ask why the change from last years with soo much tq? Also do you still have the injectors if not where did you get them? I would like to emulate your setup on my own car once I fell comfortable enough to tackle the gm conversion.