NONSQ Dodge Ram 4x4, Extended Cab Truck in OHIO 44509

Kreal

My add on craigslist, email me if interested: xkreal@aol.com

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/2906731449.html

Hello, I want to sell my truck. I'll listen to ANY serious cash offers, or partial trades (dont be shy) for something old, interesting, antiques, things that go bang, tractors, etc. I do not want insurance quotes, employment offers, scams, to be told I won a million nigerian dollars, to hear about how tough times are and how you'd like this truck given to you, or how your great uncle bob had one just like it, etc. Times are tough everywhere, thats why I'm selling my truck - otherwise I'd keep it forever. I drive it every day and I'd hop in and drive it across country right now if I wanted. No, its not perfect but it's reliable, looks nice and does any job you throw at it.

This truck starts runs drives stops great! It is CLEAN. Pics taken Sunday. It is my daily driver, and has visited many US States. Its ready to go, no mechanical problems at all, you can jump in and head to California today. Extended cab great for the kids (fits child car seats nicely), 4x4 excellent for snow and bad weather. It can tow and haul anything you put behind it from campers, boats to loaded car trailers. This truck could pull a house down if so desired, VERY powerful drivetrain. TONS of accessories. ICE COLD AIR CONDITIONING.

The details (check out the upgrades and accessories)

1997 Pearl White Dodge Ram 4x4 V8 Magnum engine 144,000 original miles, Automatic, cruise control,Extended cab, sliding rear and side windows, POWER front windows, power locks, keyless remote entry, front push bar with fog lights, High Intensity Discharge Headlights & Fog Lights (VERY bright at night, expensive upgrade!), Rear Altezza Sport Tail lights with metal shield guards, lifted suspension, FULL TOW PACKAGE, with frame hitch and round plug, electric trailer brake. Also have other accessories such as chrome step boards (full length), large CB antennas, etc.

Whats wrong with it you ask? Less than the typical things you'd imagine with a 144k mile truck. Cracked windshield, radio doesnt turn on, a dent on the back bumper, some rust bubbling through the paint around the wheel wells, a tear on the back seat. THATS it. NO mechanical, problems. Like I said I drive it daily, long distances, rain snow ice or shine. It has received extremely well cared for maintenance by both myself and the previous owner before me. You won't find a cleaner, more cared for, mechanically sound truck for the price. Does NOT leak or burn any oil at all. CLEAN CLEAR TITLE IN MY NAME READY TO GO.

$4800 cash. (MAKE ME AN OFFER, I'LL CONSIDER ANYTHING REASONABLE) Open to SERIOUS CASH OFFERS. May consider partial trades for something interesting, old, antiques, things that go bang, tractors, boats, box truck, small 4cyl truck, old foreign cars, classics, muscle cars, etc. Try me, I'm honest and easy to make a deal with. I want this truck to go to a good home, if you're going to beat it or off road it then don't even bother calling.