Short Block

Greeny

Looking For a Good Short Block. No Cracks Or Holes, Piston damage does not matter, Im looking to Build a strong engine,already have my top end. NVJ Head over sized SS Valves,turbo,intake, MPI set up, Megasquirt. Was Going to put it all on my Stock Bottom end But have decided If im gonna do it Im gonna do it right the first time.

Let me Know what you have and Price

thanks

Johnny

Looking For a Good Short Block. No Cracks Or Holes, Piston damage does not matter, Im looking to Build a strong engine,already have my top end. NVJ Head over sized SS Valves,turbo,intake, MPI set up, Megasquirt. Was Going to put it all on my Stock Bottom end But have decided If im gonna do it Im gonna do it right the first time.

Let me Know what you have and Price

thanks

Johnny

BOOSTTOY is getting rid of some stuff, i think he has a built up short block for sale and a parts car!

BOOSTTOY is getting rid of some stuff, i think he has a built up short block for sale and a parts car!

Also talk to pancake88, he has a ton of stuff that he hasnt listed yet, probably easier to call him he has his number listed under the mpi stuff he is selling

I've got one here. Came to me in a car I bought, has about 7k on a full rebuild, I've got receipts. Looks like they overheated it and the head gasket went. I took the head off to inspect, looks good.

PM me if you're interested