88 San Marino SHP in excellent shape

mthomson

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2892846725.html

I'm starting at $5k, which is about a grand less than my investment. And $5k looks to be a little high judging by similar cars for sale.

I don't really want to get rid of it, but recent personal changes require it :( My hand controls are still mounted in it, but I can easily get those removed.

I also have one good each front and rear SHP wheel as spares.

I'd love to see it go to an enthusiast here.

thanks guys,

mark

Sad to see you selling such an excellent car! You keeping the Miata? I just found out that my bone stock 99 Miata is faster in the 1/4 mile (16.32 at 83.05) than my bone stock 1984 Conquest (16.84 @ 80.82).

Would you be interested in selling the *DM exhaust? I am near enough I could come get it so no shipping costs.

Later and GLWS!

Keith

Hi Keith,

I'm keeping the Miata for now. I've got waaay to much invested to ever hope getting much of it back.

I'll hate to see the Quest go, if it even sells because it really is in beautiful shape. I would consider selling the *DM pipes except the stock exhaust is long gone, and it really does make a noticeable performance difference.

mark

• 2 weeks later...