Rear Hatch Glass

kurb_appeal

Well I figured like a windshield. In A pallet type box. Not sure either, never had to ship one lol. Maybe just lay it down on a pallet and make some structure over top.

oh and banana once the hatch is off the car via the 4 bolt on the hinges, pull the plastic cover off the bottom and that it where all te bolts are to remove the hatch cover and the wiper parts. Dont need those anyways and it will save on weight.

Edited by kurb_appeal

yeah both ups and fed ex were really high. Although while at the shop making some carbon fiber door panels for my brothers

car, that my carbon is wide enough to just make a hatch, I think I am just gonna do that. I already have the stuff to do it and it would be different and something nobody else has. Plus I can get a piece of lexan for a window for really cheap here. It would save weight and no wiper assembly. Plus I already want to make an extended carbon spoiler so might as well just doooooooo it!!!! as button said today lol!

Try going threw a junk yard with a parts locater service. Or a body shop my be able to get the hatch threw there used parts supplier. There are trucks delivering used parts to the body shops in your area at least once a week. These used part suppliers have a distribution next work in place, which keeps the shipping cost down. You may pay more for the part, but less for shipping and maybe come out ahead.