88 tsi for sale in lexington

BOOSTTOY

Restored Chrysler Conquest aka Mitsibusihi Starion in very good rust free condition.One of the nicest in the country.This car war way ahead of its time includeing electronic climate control heat and a/c,fuel injection,5 speed,posi traction,turbo,4 wheel independant strut suspension,engine oil cooler,4 wheel disc brakes,cruise.It has bright red repainted exterior,repoduction exterior factory style name plate stickers,new oe front lower air dam and updated 2 tone leather interior.Interior has custom di noc carbon fiber trim with some exterior pieces also done.AEM wideband air fuel ratio gauge,mech water temp gauge,autometer carbon boost vaccume gauge.Custom sound system pioneer dvd 7 inch screen with type r 6 inch componet speakers,jl amps,jl subs. 2k invested in system. This car has many new and reconditioned systems includeing the following.Aluminum radiator,rad cap,hoses,temp sensors,big ft mount intercooler,2.25 inch polished aluminum hard pipes,greddy recuirclated blow off valve,mitsu 16g turbo and wastegate acuator,manual boost controller,long life coolant flush,,oil cooler hoses,ngk spark plugs and wires,cap rotor,vaccume advance,aeromotive adj fuel pressure regulator,fuel pump,fuel filters,boiled and cleaned fuel tank,fuel filler hoses,optima red top battery,batt cables,additional grounds,under hood carbon fiber air block off,fuel injectors,injectors wires,act pressure plate,clutch disc,bearings,resurfaced flywheel,gl4 diamond star trans fluid,pads,rotors,rear calipers,brk fluid flush,rr axle boots,alignment,shp polished inside and out painted oe 16x8 16x9 wheels,kumho xs 2255016 front and 2654516 rear tires,beam style wiper blades,p/s flush,2.5 inch exaust,stainless dual outlet muffler.This car has been my dailey driver since restoration complete for a month or so with out any problems.It rides,drives,handles great and pulls strong.All work performed on car by master ase tech.7900 neg.I also have for additional cost a fresh 2.6 balanced and blueprinted forged wiesco pistoned engine.It has new felpro gasket set,mitsi oil pump,timing chain,gears and guides,balance shaft eliminator kit,10-10 crank,resized rods,mech valve train non jet valve head,mild port work,shaved,decked,valve job.Head,oil pan and timing cover have not been bolted on so it can be inspected.Machine work and bottem end assembled by rotating dynamics a local professional machine shop.Many new and used parts.Rusty doner shp blue fugi car with 16x7 enkie 92 mesh wheels in very good condition ,16x7 and 16X8 oe polished wheels with 80% tread yoko tires.I have over 12k total in it not counting labor.Please call if interested between 730 am to 10 pm eastern time.3363995322.THINGS I FORGOT ,NEW 02 SENSOR

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD-STILL HAVE NEW ENGINE,NEW PARTS AND DONER CAR

Thanks Frank 3363995322 LEXINGTON N.C. BOOSTTOY@AOL.COM

http://s66.photobuck...sttoy/Conquest/

Edited by BOOSTTOY

I can appreciate it! One word B-E-A-utiful!!!!! Wish I had the money! Looks awesome

Thanks,This was a very nice car .The 1st ond only serious buyer just took it home with him about and hour ago.Going to miss her.But i still have a shp doner car with most all parts except seats.I also have a fresh engine and head and many new parts still for sale.

Later, Frank

Edited by BOOSTTOY

All engine and new parts sold.Still have doner car and used parts.