WTB: Full Lock Set

polarisman14

Description: Looking for a complete lock set w/ignition cylinder and key. Shoot me a price.

Email: PM me here, please.

Thanks!

--Matt--

Description: Looking for a complete lock set w/ignition cylinder and key. Shoot me a price.

Email: PM me here, please.

Thanks!

--Matt--

I have what you need, but out of curiosity, are you trying to overcome Lost Keys?

L4S

I have what you need, but out of curiosity, are you trying to overcome Lost Keys?

L4S

No,

When I purchased my car it had been kinda hacked together by the owner BEFORE the previous owner. It has a conquest hatch and driver's side door, and fuel door. Not sure about the glove box. But right now the ignition key only unlocks the passenger door and I don't have the other key(s?), not to mention I just broke the cable on the hatch release so I can't get that open without crawling through the trunk.

Let me know what you're thinking for a price via PM and we can go from there, and please provide me with a full list of the items included to make sure we're on the same page, thanks!

--Matt--

i got the hatch release cable and all the tumblers except the ignition one, if you wanted i could sell you the stuff and you could just have an ignition key and door key? ill try getting the ignition tumbler out, 80 shipped if i do and 50 shipped if i dont? by all tumblers i mean gas door, passenger and drivers door, hatch and glove box.

$20 shipped on the cable?

Edited by joey_crandall

• 2 weeks later...
I think I have everything you need for a 100 shipped with keys, let me know if interested before I pull and comfirm all is good.