I need help no spark

ineedarandomname

I have searched on here for some info. But no luck. Here's whats been done

Car had the give it any gas and it would try to die.

*Replaced injector clips and fixed that problem. (did them the right way and soldered the connections and taped them up.)

Now the next day I installed an electric boost gauge and put it in the Gauge Cluster.

Tied into constant 12v, and grounded to the ground next to the radio.

Took the white wire and tied it into a ACC. on the back of the gauge cluster.

Took the orange wire and tied it into the The head light switch.

The gauge is a DEPO Racing Stepper it gives a mechanical and digital readout.

Put everything back together and would not start, it is getting fuel but will not start.

Put the stock gauge back in and still would not start, it is getting fuel.

I also was trying to pull the center console at the same time.

I also redid the vacuum lines so I only have the 3 on the throttle body, I used this site for the guide on that and after doing the clips and this car ran fine.

What is on the car now

1987 conquest tsi

TEP OVC pipe

TEP 2.5'' exhaust - turbo back

Turbo XS type-h BOV

have not changed fuel filter yet

have NGK 7031 but have not installed yet trying to find the gap on this site can't remember where I saw it.

Wires are on their way wait on them to be built and shipping.

100amp ALT. not installed

I believe that is everything, I have done and have for the car

I know I am not getting any spark pulled one of the wires no arcing

pulled main line to Dis. no arcing

pull main from coil no arcing

Did and OHM test to coil and I believe I got 6.3 Not sure tho I hate doing electrical stuff so do not know if I am doing that right.

Have not checked fuses yet, I am looking for any other fuse boxes not under the dash, cause I cant find any others, I believe I am blind.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Does the tach jump when you are cranking the engine?

If there is no tach signal there will be no injector pulse but those come off two different wires at the coil and go different directions, one to the tach and one to the ECU. Usually when this happens its the fuse link in the holder behind the battery that says "ECI" up the side. Unplug and plug it back in, the terminals corrode because they are so close to the battery fumes and there was no cover on these. Mitsubishi put covers on the fuse link holder boxes in the trucks but not this car who knows why but it has caused many to have the same problem. How they attach the holder to that panel I think the cover gets in the way.