Throttle sensor.

HANZ

Hey guys, was working on the car and my wires to my throttle sensor broke (throttle position sensor) and I suppose i should go shopping for a new one. I dont have a pay pal account yet and was hopping to just meet up with someone close by if there is anyone with the part willing to sell.

or mabe give me some information on were to find one. thanks anything helps heres a picture of it its number 13 in the picture

also part # is MD61 4078

thanks again :)

email is vertia1209@yahoo.com

Rock Auto doesnt have one, they are literally not available any more. I have 1 or 2 very clean and working sensors. Both were purchased a couple years ago and used until each car was wrecked. I can see if I have one I could part with, as I would like a spare just in case. LMK through PM's.

Chris.

gay.... well ill probably PM you Dodge, been talking to a couple people in my area and belive it or not i might be able to get one. but if it falls threw im gonna hit you up if your still willing to sell me one