Needed parts for a 1988 conquest

bender 702

Just purchased a 1988 conquest and need a few things.

1.) steering wheel.. black

2.) seat back release plastic grip (passenger side broken)

3.) Climate control dash module... The one I have works, however it does not have any illumination or display. If someone could tell me if it has a simple fix I would appreciate it otherwise I need a replacement..

4.) radiator ( leaking at the tank, am checking to see who can repair them now if not I need a replacement )

Thanks for your input!

Do your dash lights work? If not your dimmer has gone bad (little round jobber by your left knee). When they go, the climate lights don't work either.

Some guys are running these radiators...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/240SX-S13-1989-1994-SR20DET-2Rows-Racing-radiator-/320839058510?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4ab37f844e#ht_1172wt_954

Dimensions are fine, but no place for the fan sensors. I'll be buying one sometime this summer. I'll have sensor bungs welded in when it gets here.

Thanks for the fast reply! Took a look at that radiator and left a message concerning the temp probes that screw into the bottom of the tank ( is that what you were referring to?). If so I would have to find someone to do that for $$? Could get a new OEM for $200 shipped free.....

My dimmer works fine and the climate control beeps when I depress a button and reacts to that button as it should... Just no illumination of the l.e.d.'s or the LCD screen... :blink: Also getting a wine in the fuel pump.. If I remember from past history that means it is going out....UHG..

Thanks again for any help... I should put a thread on about this problem, however I am hoping to find a quick answer... but???

Thanks Chris! Well it seems that the l.e.d. lights came on after I cleaned up the contacts and loosened the front module. The 2 main bulbs were definitely gone and I have ordered two mini lamps as I could not find OEM replacements. So I am thinking that the front module was stressed ( screwed in too tight ) causing the board to flex.. Lucky for me!

Of course it could have been the rough ride along a washboard road.... boy does that shake you up! :wacko: ...